Compliance & Auditing Services Experts Have Experience Providing Consulting Services to:
- Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys
- Insurance Companies
- State Licensing Boards
- Chiropractic Physicians
Our expert consultants have the knowledge, communication skills and courtroom experience.
Compliance & Auditing Services professional offer the following services:
- Objective Case Evaluations and Independent Medical Examinations
- Pre-trial preparation of thorough, objective, written analysis regarding causation, diagnosis, prognosis, MMI, impairment, appropriateness and duration of care, audit procedure codes and documenting significant deviations from the standard of care.
- Case Evaluations to accurately evaluate standard of care, coding, clinical documentation and medical necessity issues for any chiropractic or physical medicine case in question.
- Licensing Board Misconduct Issues to include Ethics, Public Protection and Standard of Care Opinions to objectively assist licensing boards in their investigations.
- Provide opinions on breaching the standard of care relating to Chiropractic Malpractice and Regulatory Issues.
- Provide experienced forensic deposition and trial testimony.
- Perform audits for doctors whose services/fees/documentation are in dispute and assistance to doctors wrongly accused of misconduct.
- Past President, Northeast Florida Chiropractic Society
- Medical Compliance Specialist
- Certified Insurance Consultant
- Certified Peer Reviewer
- Former Senior Clinical Instructor Of The Logan University Sports Inure and Human Performance Center
- Past President, Northeast Florida Chiropractic Society Council
- Author of “Chiropractic Compliance”